Friday, December 5, 2008

Temple square!

We went to see the beautiful lights at Temple Square, besides trying to find a place to park it was a really good time! Carter loved looking at all the lights, he was such a good kid the whole night, and he looks so cute in his little hat and gloves!


You can't really see it very well but we tried to get a picture of the nativity scene behind Carter.Just waiting to get back in the stroller and go home.


2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

I love Temple square, I can't wait to go this year... I hope you guys are doing well, and don't worry another play date is in the making I hope!!!! I will let you know as soon as I hear from Shannon!! You guys look so great! Talk to you soon!

Megan said...

I'm so so jealous- I love the temple this time of the year! Love the beanie too!