We finally decided on the arrangement of furniture in Carters nursery in our new place! Then we got to hang up all the decorations that were lying on the floor waiting to be hung up. It was fun to finally put it all together!
You did a great job decorating!! It looks great! It's so nice once you get all of the stuff you have put away, I still feel like I need to put stuff away and we have lived here for almost six months!
His room looks darling! How fun to decorate it! He seems like such a happy baby, always smiling! You guys are such a cute family! What did you think about Twilight? I haven't read any of the books, but I went with my mom and sister and I really liked it. They kinda filled me in a little too. Cute pictures and Carter is a doll!
Your Nursery turned out so cute!! I can tell you can decorate cute! So I would LOVE some tips from ya to help me with the NCLEX.... I am so nervous for that... So when you have time email me or something! karencowan1@yahoo.com. Hope you guys have a good christmas!!
Oh, it turned out adorable! I love the green! I bet you're so happy to have his own room! Keep posting, we need to keep in touch some how! Oh and I need your address so we can send you a christmas card. And congrats on the job-call me, we need to catch up! Miss you guys!
Hey Whitney! Long time! Holy cow! Your little boy is adorable! Thanks for finding me! How are you? Your family is so cute! I'm excited to keep in touch!
Tracy and I have been married for about 6 years and just bought our first home in Herriman. We are loving it. We have two amazing little boys Carter and Jake and are just loving life.
5 comments:
You did a great job decorating!! It looks great! It's so nice once you get all of the stuff you have put away, I still feel like I need to put stuff away and we have lived here for almost six months!
His room looks darling! How fun to decorate it! He seems like such a happy baby, always smiling! You guys are such a cute family! What did you think about Twilight? I haven't read any of the books, but I went with my mom and sister and I really liked it. They kinda filled me in a little too. Cute pictures and Carter is a doll!
Your Nursery turned out so cute!! I can tell you can decorate cute! So I would LOVE some tips from ya to help me with the NCLEX.... I am so nervous for that... So when you have time email me or something! karencowan1@yahoo.com. Hope you guys have a good christmas!!
Oh, it turned out adorable! I love the green! I bet you're so happy to have his own room! Keep posting, we need to keep in touch some how! Oh and I need your address so we can send you a christmas card. And congrats on the job-call me, we need to catch up! Miss you guys!
Hey Whitney! Long time! Holy cow! Your little boy is adorable! Thanks for finding me! How are you? Your family is so cute! I'm excited to keep in touch!
Post a Comment