3 months and teething? Who knows?
All I know is Carter has been drooling and chewing on anything he can get his hands on, and then it showed up, a little white beginning of a tooth. Well at least that is what we think, we don't know for sure, but I can't really think of anything else it could be. But if there is one thing I have learned as a new mom is that nothing is what you think, things change all the time, and you think you have one thing figured out and he decides to change it, you just have to roll with it!
I know you can't really tell from this picture, but there it is. He didn't really like me trying to get a picture of it so this is the best I could do.
His favorite new chewing toy, besides my shoulder.





6 comments:
I hate to be sorta the bearer of bad news but Cambri "started" teething at 4 months but never got her first tooth until 11 months! they just kept going up then back down. It was miserable! It could be a tooth. Just make sure the white spot doesn't spread, if it does it could be thrush? But that's usually on the tongue. so I don't know. Yah got me!! :o) Good luck though.
Daxton also "started" teething at 3 months, but the first teeth didn't actually pop out until 10 months. Who knows though, my neighbor's son had 3 teeth by 3 months, every kid is different. I got Dax that little finger toothbrush when he started on that and he loved it.
He is VERY VERY cute Whitney!
Lucky you! I guess you'll know soon enough! What a cutie- I hope I get to see him this weekend- you've been depriving me!
Hey girl, you have such a cute blog. I'm still not very good at this so I will catch on soon. Carter is so cute, I need to see him again.
Hey Whitney I came across your blog through Kip's cousin Ashley who I think you went to school with. Anyways just wanted to say hello! Your little guy is just the cutest thing!!! Our blog is kipanderica.blogspot.com. I am not sure if you guys are still in our ward or not, we have been out of town a lot lately. Well I hope your enjoying little Carter, they grow up way to fast.
Post a Comment