Saturday, September 6, 2008

ThE LaSt 2 wEekS!

I really am so bad at keeping up with this blogging thing, so here are some of the things that have happened over the last two weeks!

Carter's 2 new cousins finally came!
Wahoo!

Isabel Kadee Lucky Hansen
"Izzy"

Alec Bear Wilkins "Bear"

They are both so adorable, Carter is lucky to have so many fun cousins!
____________________________________________________

Draper Fire


My mom sent me these pictures that she took from her backyard. The street just above them was evacuated, luckily nobody was hurt. Scary!

__________________________________________________________

Outside Adventure!










We went up to the Mountain with Kami and Cole for dinner, it was delicious! Carter loves being outside, especially with dad!










Aunt Kami cuddled up with Carter!


________________________________________________
Football
Carter went to his uncle Taylor's football team
Go Cedar High!
__________________________________________________________








The Mountain again!
I guess we really like going to the mountain! We went with the Englands for our first adventure in the tent with a 3 month old in the mountains. He did awesome, I think he likes sleeping in the tent better than at home, he is like his daddy!











Daddy's hat is a little too big!!!

_________________________________________________________


Picture Time

We decided to try to take pictures of Carter with his cousin Claire.

Claire thought it was a blast, Carter not so much!

We were laughing so hard because Carter just sat there looking at us like "what in the heck is going on!"

This is the closest we got to a picture with both of them looking at the camera. Oh well I guess we will keep trying!
But aren't they both so cute!

5 comments:

Jessica Brooks said...

I can't believe how big he is now! It's so crazy. And he looks so much like his Daddy! Way cute!

Laurel said...

He is so adorable. Looks like things are going well.

The Jeffery Family said...

its about time you up dated! Your baby is darling!! I saw Tracey at the school a week or so ago and he mentioned you are going back to premier. That is fun. I actually miss is there a lot.

Holly said...

Baby Carter is so cute. I hope all is going well.

Jake and Shannon Box said...

I'm so glad you found me. It is so fun to see you and your family. What a fun way to keep up with each other. Carter is adorable!!!