Sunday, April 10, 2011

7 Month update! I know I am horrible at this!

Alright I guess it time to update. I know I am horrible at this. So here is 7 months of updates on the Bells. I just realized that all these pictures are in no order what so ever. I promise I will be better at keeping our little family up to date. But here is our catch up.


Jake Reid Bell

Blessing Day

Blessing Day Family picture On Jake's Blessing day Carter got stung by a Bee this is him showing you. Nana and Jake
The Bell Cousins,

So cute right!

We were lucky enough to have all of the Bells up for Jakes blessing everyone had a blast.

Carter, Claire and Heather
The kids wrestling, they had a blast together
Cookie time!


Carter playing with Alaster
Girls picture!

Lindsays baby shower.

Always helping Dad
Matching PJ's,

love my cute boys
Mickey PJ's from Grammy


I think this was one of Carters favorite days ever! We took trax downtown and Carter loved it, and at the end he wanted to say hi to the "Conductor" and she let him into see the conductor chair, he still hasn't stopped talking about it.




He was so excited about Santa's Milk and Cookies
Putting up the Christmas tree with dad


I don't know where he gets his love of ice cream!
Cousin sleep over!

It was so fun
Halloween!




New Mexico trip that we took in October, so fun, besides the screaming baby!
I think this is the only time he slept on this vaca, so glad he grew out of that stage!
(Random blessing day picture, Sorry!)


Well that was a short version of the last 7 months, hopefully I will be better with the next 7 months. These boys just grows so fast I can't keep up.

1 comment:

Megan said...

yay! Finally! I needed me some bell family fix. We were thinking..its been about a year and a half since we saw you last..way overdue you know.