Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Banana bread!

Tracy has been craving Banana Bread for weeks now so Carter and I decided to make some this morning! He was hilarious!Just mashing some nanas!
He loved helping so much I let him create his own creation!
Ya I believe that is a little flour a little water, some salt and a few candy corns! He would sit there and add a few things and then stir it for a while, he was just as happy as could be until I looked over and he thought he would try a little. I wish I had the camera there for that face, but I missed it!

He was so fascinated by the whole process, he kept running over to the oven to check on them!


While they were cooking we had a little lunch break!
Mac and cheese and hot dogs yum!



This is him showing you our final product, simple pleasures!
I love spending time him! It is one of my greatest blessing to be able to stay home with him and have moments like these. I am so grateful for a husband that works so hard to support us, and for a job as a nurse that allows me to work, but still be a stay at home mom most of the time!





4 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

I love those pictures of Carter, it's so fun when they can help out in the kitchen.. Hope you are doing well when oh when are we going to get together??????

Megan said...

So cute! I love it! What a cute little Baker!

Heidi Reid said...

He is so cute! You are an amazing Mom!

Erin said...

I'm with you, it's so nice to have all the special moments with your kids. Seth works so hard so I can be at home with our little nuggets, I'm finally working more now, but just nights so I'm home most of the time.