Friday, October 9, 2009

End of Summer events!

We had a few more fun vacations at the end of summer that I am just getting around to post, I know I am so bad at keeping up on this!
But here they are!
First we went to New Mexico, and I have to say taking a 16 month old on a plane isn't as easy as it sounds! Holy cow! He actually did pretty well, it is just hard to expect him sit still in a small confined area. After he stole the cookies from the lady sitting next to us, I was ready to get of that plane as was he as you can see in this picture of us after we got off the plane at 10:00 at night!
Here are some beach pictures! He had a blast! Sorry they are kinda out of order.





Famous picture with Gram and Grandpa Dick by the sign welcoming us to the lake, they put it out every time we come!
Thanks Gram and Dick we had a blast!

Yes this really happened! He feel asleep while he was out on a ride on the Jet Ski!
So Cute!
(Sorry out of order! This was after our plane ride! Happy to be off the plane!


Ellie is such a great cousin, he loved playing with her!



No fear of the water, he was so excited when we got there he just took off into the water!

Out of order again!
This is Carter and Izzie exhausted after the plane, waiting for our rental car.



Our next adventure....
The CIRCUS!


Aunt Lindsay and Carter
Carter got this hat from Nana and Papa at the circus. This is the next morning, he wore it around every where! He loves hats, more like obsessed with hats!


And last but not least, our annual
Dunes trip

We go to the dunes every year of Darrins birthday!
Happy Birthday Darrin!



We had a blast at the dunes!

1 comment:

Caytee said...

Holy cow! You covered a lot in that post. Wow! I can't believe how much your boy has grown. What a cute kid.